2. Collection of your Personal Information
2.1. The kinds of Personal Information we hold:
Generally, we collect personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, occupation, contact details (such as your residential address and email address), and information about how and where you purchase and use our products/services.
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you, to develop and promote our products and services, and to assist us with complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold about you will depend upon the products and services you request from us. It may include:
- information you give us when you open an account with us or request a product or service from us, including your name, address, and contact details
- information about you that we collect while providing products and services to you, for example when you pay your invoice or make a purchase with us
- information contained in communications between us and you, for example, when you send us an email.
We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as credit reporting bodies.
2.2. How we collect your Personal Information
We will usually collect information directly from you, for example when you provide the information to us, complete a credit application form, visit our office, plant or website, or contact us with a query or request. Sometimes, we may collect personal information about you from a third party, for example, from a credit-reporting agency or your representatives, or collect information from publicly available sources.
If you have referred us to third parties to obtain personal and other information about you we will assume, and you must ensure, that the third party is aware that you have referred us to them and of the purposes involved in the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
2.3. Electronic personal information
We collect electronic personal information about your use of our website (by using web cookies) each time you visit it. The kinds of electronic personal information we collect may include:
- the date and time of visits
- which pages are viewed
- how users navigate through the site and interact with pages (including fields completed in forms, applications completed, search items entered)
- location information about users
- information about the device used to visit our website.
2.4. Cookies and analytics
The cookies we use to monitor your use of our website to learn about your preferences so that we may improve our products and provide you with a more user-friendly experience when you visit our website.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them or to notify you if they are being used. However, deleting or refusing to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website and affect your overall experience in using our website.
We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services.
Our current services include Google Analytics. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Inc.